|MyFarm Your farm business management tool|
Why use MyFarm?
Free to all Frontier customers
View and manage all financial and business information associated with your Frontier account
24-hour access to live futures prices and exchange rates
Set price alerts and trade grain outside of normal office hours
Manage, store and analyse precision farm data
Plan, map and record natural capital and environmental management alongside conventional crop production activity
Store crop records, plan operations and share information between farm colleagues and your agronomist
- Secure storage of your information prevents the risk of lost or compromised records.
Learn more about the different tools available within MyFarm*.
The tool continuously monitors movements in the grain market so you don’t have to, giving you the ability to view current trading prices at any time, day or night. You also have access to extended trading hours and can set automatic alerts to be notified by text or email when the market reaches a certain price, giving you the choice to sell instantly or contact one of our traders to discuss your situation. A perfect combination of expertise, relationships and technology.
Discover more about the benefits of MyCropMarketing here.
By using MySOYL, you can:
- Make seed rate files and nitrogen maps in minutes
- View cropping, nutrient data, yield and soil types
- Analyse up to eight layers of data at one time
- Create variable rate maps for spreading, spraying and drilling
- Examine biomass imagery
- View yield maps and interrogate information with the award winning Yield Insight Tool.
Get started with MyFarm today
Discover the benefits that MyFarm can bring to your farm business.
*MyFarm is free of charge and available to all Frontier customers. Subscription charges apply for MySOYL.