Due to the continuing challenges and longer term impact of the Covid-19 virus, we have unfortunately had to postpone our 3D Thinking site open days until further notice.
Click here to see our full customer statement.
Ledbury 3D Thinking Site Open Day
Frontier’s 3D thinking programme focuses on finding solutions to the challenges faced by growers right across the country.
To stay up to date with the latest ideas and crop production solutions, make sure you visit your local 3D thinking discovery, development or demonstration site, where you can see firsthand the work being undertaken in conditions similar to your own.
See 3D thinking in action at our Ledbury open days:
Tuesday 16th June
Wednesday 17th June
Our experts will be on hand to discuss:
- Demonstration plots of new and existing winter wheat and winter barley
- Expert advice from Kings on cover crops, as well as green cover and EFA mix trial plots
- The latest in precision crop production techniques from SOYL's expert advisors
- Crop nutrition and how to feed crops with regard to nitrogen use efficiency (NUE)
- Anglia Grain Services, the West's leading specialist processor of farm-saved seed.