17th November 2017
Frontier’s expert potato agronomy advisory and technical team will be at the potato industry event BP2017 in Harrogate on 22nd and 23rd November.
The Frontier team will be on Stand 175, Hall 1 and to discuss innovation and technical advice with potato growers. Among the topics the team will be covering at the event are:
- Agronomy advice
- Seed treatment Maxim 100FS to control of a range of seed borne diseases in potatoes. Maxim 100FS controls black scurf and reduces black dot and silver scurf
- Introducing new seed treatment, Storite Excell which will be of particular interest to growers and advisors who previously used discontinued Storite Super to protect their crop. Storite Excell reduces dry rot, gangrene, silver scurf and skin spot
- The latest seed treatment application technology (including a display of equipment)
- Seed treatment research and trials including the latest in-furrow application products and techniques
- Nematode sampling and subsequent crop management decisions
- CIPC legislation changes, electric application and contract fogging service.
Register today for #BP2017 (it’s free) and make a note to visit Frontier’s expert potato team on Stand 175, Hall 1.