Book your place at a Frontier 3DThinking event now
Change and uncertainty bring opportunity – join us to find out how your business can take advantage
In January and February senior technical and commercial experts from the Frontier team will take to the road to deliver a series of #3DThinking grower seminars and meetings. Among the presenters are the company’s managing director Mark Aitchison and other members of Frontier’s leadership team.
Topics covered will include:
- Finding ways to take advantage of industry change
- Developing innovative agronomic and technology solutions for the future
- Making the most of your nitrogen applications for improved crop health
- Maximising the environmental and financial benefits of stewardship schemes
- Choosing the best varieties for your individual circumstances
- Interpreting your business data to improve decision making
- Managing risk by focusing on local grain marketing opportunities.
Booking is open now. View details to see who is speaking at each event and to book for individual events below. Alternatively you can find and book your nearest event by calling 0800 227 456.
Feedback from previous seminars has been extremely positive. Book early to ensure a place as some events usually reach capacity.
All events are also listed on our events page.
What is Frontier’s 3DThinking programme?
- Discovery – a look at new and emerging technologies to discover solutions for long-term arable challenges.
- Development – work on varieties, crop protection, nutrition, cover crops and precision agronomy techniques at 12 trials sites consisting of 12,000 replicated plots.
- Demonstration – Ten sites open year-round, showcasing key varieties demonstrated in conditions that match those of local growers.
For the latest new on 3DThinking and live event tweets follow #3DThinking on Twitter.