Visitors to the SOYL stand at Cereals will be able to enter a free prize draw to win a £3,000 package of SOYL services. Three runners-up prizes worth £500 each are also on offer.
This year the team at SOYL will be showcasing the following on their stand:
- SOYLsense - A mature service now used on over 1,000 farms. SOYL will be demonstrating imagery from this service
- 'Know your soils' - A display showing five of the most common soils with typical characteristics and challenges explained
- Technical information - Information and displays focusing on technical advice and practical tips tried and tested at SOYL's workshops last winter
- Online mapping - PK mapping and recommendations can be viewed through the new Frontier MyFarm online management tool (a full demonstration of MyFarm is available in the Frontier marquee)
- Precision farming calculator - A tool that allows SOYL to give new customers an estimate of the benefits that they can expect if they embrace precision technology
- Innovative work with variable oilseed rape seeding and variable depth cultivations at the Frontier Trials.
All of this, plus the free prize draw, means that a visit to SOYL at Cereals is a must. The SOYL team looks forward to welcoming existing customers as well as any other growers interested in learning more about precision farming.
SOYL is located next to the Frontier Agriculture stand, J1011.