As the volume of agricultural legislation increases, it's becoming more difficult for growers to stay compliant. MyCompliance is a service that helps businesses to fulfil their legal obligations, prepare for inspections and avoid financial penalties.
The MyCompliance service is comprised of four key areas. Each of these can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your farm.
1. Cross compliance
2. The Farming Rules for Water
- Check your farm is meeting regulations
- Receive expert cross compliance advice
- Receive a compilation of plans that incorporate all requirements to satisfy the NVZ and Farming Rules for Water regulations:
- Nutrient management plan
- Manure management plan (where applicable)
- Soil management plan
3. Farm Assurance schemes
- Meet the standards required for Farm Assurance schemes
- Receive advice relevant to your business
- Receive an Integrated Crop Management Plan, including an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Plan
- Receive a conservation action plan/biodiversity plan (if protocols require)
- Receive templates for all standards to help organise your business and aid preparation for audits
- Receive, where necessary, other plans and policies, such as a water management plan, pollution risk assessment, farm waste policy or vermin control plan.
In conjunction with our colleagues in Kings:
- Receive expert advice on Stewardship schemes, conservation and sustainability
- Receive tailored advice and seed products to support the establishment and management of key habitat features
- Schedule an advisory visit from one of our team to consult on paperwork
- Receive advice on areas for improvement
- Receive guidance on topical areas.
Find out more