Due to the continuing challenges and longer term impact of the Covid-19 virus, we have unfortunately had to postpone our 3D Thinking site open days until further notice.
Click here to see our full customer statement.
Oldmeldrum 3D Thinking Site Open Day
Frontier’s 3D thinking programme focuses on finding solutions to the challenges faced by growers right across the country.
To stay up to date with the latest ideas and crop production solutions, make sure you visit your local 3D thinking discovery, development or demonstration site, where you can see firsthand the work being undertaken in conditions similar to your own.
See 3D thinking in action at our Oldmeldrum open day:
Thursday 25th June
Our experts will be on hand to discuss:
- Extensive replicated spring barley trils including varieties, maturity, brackling, seed rates, high DP varieties, seed treatments and nutrition
- Winter wheat, winter barley and winter OSR demonstration plots
- Kings expert advice and demonstration plots including green cover, agri-environment and forage rops
- Solid and liquid fertiliser advice focusing on nitrogen use efficiency, accuracy and soil health from Mike Slater (Fertiliser Technical Development Manager)
- The latest in precision crop production from SOYL.